M-100 Ultimate Melt Melt/Votive/Pillar
100% all natural soy botanical wax. Free of paraffin, insects, mineral and animal products. Works wonderfully for melts, votives and pillars! Wonderful scent throw.
Out of all of the pillar soy waxes we have tested this one blows the sides out the least. Testing for best wick size is very important.
Melt Point: 129F (53.9C)
Fragrance Load: ~12% Max
Suggested Pour Temp: 155-175F (68.2-79.4C)
Pouring: Requires Multiple Pours for Large Candles
Common Uses: Melts, Votives, Pillars, Molded Candles
Storage: Cool, Dark and Dry
Case Size: 45 lbs
Storage Life: Up to 3 Years
Color in Pellets: White to Light Yellow
Color in Finished Product: White to Yellow-Brown
- Tremendous single-pour properties
- Outstanding color-retention
- Incredible release from molds without the need of release agents
- Great for votives, too!
- Melt wax to 180 degrees F
- Let cool to 170 degrees F and add fragrance
- Pour right away for smooth finish, or cool to 145 degrees for mottled effect.
- Let cool for 48 hours prior to burning.
Pictures of knit candle, owls and flowers are not included with wax purchase. They are used only as an example of what can be made with M-100 Ultimate Melt Wax.