Coco Extreme - Coconut Wax - BW917
Coco Extreme - Coconut Wax Blend. 100% all natural made with coconut, soy and beeswax. Paraffin Free! Make beautiful and creamy container candles! Incredible scent throw and color retention.
Melt Point: 110F (43.3C)
Fragrance Load: ~10% Max
Suggested Pour Temp: 140 - 160F (60-71.1C)
Pouring: Single Pour.
Common Uses: Container candles and melts
Storage: Cool, Dark and Dry
Form: Pellet. Pastille
Case Size: 45 lbs
Storage Life: Up to 3 Years
Color in Pellets: White to Cream
Color in Finished Product: White to Cream
- Outstanding color-retention
- Good jar adhesion
- Resists bloom
- Addition of fragrance or dyes may change wicking properties which may result in wicking adjustments to obtain optimal burning.
- Will not creep or slump at temperatures up to 100F
- Pre-blended no additional additives required.
- Jar pre-heating not required but may be helpful
Manufacturer suggestion for candle making with Coco Extreme
- Heat Coco Extreme to 170F
- Add scent and color
- Stir well
- Pour between 140 - 160F
Candle Cocoon Note: Some scents with higher flashpoints may not bind well at this lower 170F temperature. If you notice your scent is not giving great hot throw you will either need to either heat the Coco Extreme to 190F or heat the scent a bit before adding to the Coco Extreme. Experimentation is required. Heating the wax higher may cause rough tops that can be smoothed with a heat gun.