Golden Brands 464 (GB) Container Soy Wax
Benefits of Golden Wax 464
- All Natural Wax flakes are easier to work with than traditional paraffin slabs.
- Golden Brands is superior in providing quality service and technical assistance.
- Golden Wax is nontoxic.
- Golden Wax is a completely natural and renewable resource.
- Golden Wax helps support the American farmer.
- Golden Wax is clean burning.
- When wicked and burned correctly Golden Wax is virtually soot free.
- Golden Wax works with standard candle making equipment that is readily available on the market today.
- Golden Wax candle spills clean up much easier than other wax spills; simply use soap and hot water to get the wax out of carpets or upholstery.
- More and more candle manufacturers are making the switch from paraffin slabs to vegetable wax flakes.
- Has a lower melt point which helps with the burn and gives better glass adhesion (113F-119F)
This wax blends well with paraffin, slack wax, and microcrystalline waxes.
Manufacturer Tested Oil Load: 7%-9%
Golden Brands recommends that you heat the Golden Brands 464 to ~185F. Transfer to pour pot. Add scent and dye. Stir for 2 minutes Let cool until 125-145F and pour into warmed container. Let cool. We at Candle Cocoon pour our candles immediately after stirring. This may result in uglier tops. We get a few of those and we use a heat gun to smooth them out.
Quantities over 50 pounds must be ordered by the case.
Can be shipped or picked up in store. Email for exact shipping as calculated prices will be off.
***Pallets are shipped only. Shipping may take 3-4 weeks depending on availability. Shipping quotes will be emailed and Paypal sent. Example (price bases on current pricing of wax and shipping) of pallet pricing to Wisconsin - $2374.20 (shipping included) = $65.95 per case. Total with shipping. 36 cases per pallet. Assumption is that a lift gate will be needed and you will unload from a pallet.