Freedom Soy Wax - Container Soy - Microwaveable
- FOR BEGINNERS AND EXPERTS ALIKE: Wax in bead form is the hassle free way to make soy candles – wax beads quickly melt, so you can pour the candle wax and start your next batch easily! Ideal for those who are new to DIY candles.
- MICROWAVABLE CANDLE WAX: The Freedom soy wax blend melts perfectly in the microwave and requires minimal equipment – great for those wanting small batches of candles. Try soy wax beads for candle making without the mess!
- SIMPLE STEPS: Weigh out your soy candle wax beads in a microwave safe container, melt to 160 degrees, stir in your fragrance and pour the melted soy wax beads into room temperature jars.
- PERFECT RESULTS: Using soy wax beads for candle making can help to avoid wonky tops, poor sidewall adhesion and uneven fragrance. The best candle making supplies make the best soy candles!
- MADE IN THE USA: American Soy Organics Freedom soy wax beads for candle making uses soybeans grown in America’s Midwest. Our candle making wax beads are sustainable, renewable and ethically produced.
Melt Point: 120F
Fragrance Load: ~10% Max
Suggested Pour Temp: 150-160F
Pouring: Pour Immediately
Common Uses: Container Candles
Storage: Cool, Dark and Dry
Case Size: 45 lbs
Storage Life: Up to 3 Years
- Tremendous single-pour properties
- Outstanding color-retention