Container Paraffin Wax - Raw Material
Container Paraffin - Paraffin wax without any additives. This paraffin wax has a melt point of about 130-131F and is very translucent. Adheres to sides of the jar better then higher melt points. Adding vybar 260 or stearic acid will change the opaqueness and hardness. Raise temperature between 170F - 180F. Fragrance and dye should be added at about 170F. As with most straight paraffin it will need a poke and re-pour.
- Fully Refined
- Made in USA
- Slab weighs about 11 pounds
- Case weighs about 44 pounds
- May weep in warm weather without additives
- Fragrance oil usage 3-4% without additives
- Heat wax to 170 - 180F
- Add fragrance at about 170F
- Beautiful display of colors when dyes are used.