Owl Mold 2.35x2.3
Adorable Small Owl Silicone Mold. Many uses are possible with this mold. Baking, candles, soaps, concrete.
To make a candle using this mold pierce top of mold where you would like the wick to be centered. Wick pins are useful to pierce molds. Mold sealer will also be needed to close hole when making candle. If you do not want to make a hole in the mold you can insert a wick pin into semi-hard poured wax while in the mold and wick when hard.
Works well with soap and paraffin. Ears broke off when using GB416 Soy or EcoSoya Pillar.
Dimensions: 2.35"x2.3" finished
Mold Materials: Silicone
Common Uses: Candle, Melts, Soap
NOTE: Mold comes without a hole.
Silicone mold instructions and precautions as needed:
- When baking Do Not touch open flame or get too close to the heat source (such as the oven heating tube). It is recommended that you place the mold in the middle or upper position of the oven during baking, and keep the distance between the heating tube and the heating tube at least 5cm;
- Use a neutral detergent in a dishwasher or hot water and clean with a sponge.
- Do not use the Crisp button of the microwave oven.
- Do not use sharp objects, steel wool or other hard cleaning tools.
- Let baked item cool for 10 minutes before it is released from the mold.
- Proper use can extend the life of the product.
Candle Making Tutorial - How to Make This Adorable Owl