Pillar Extreme - All Natural Pillar Wax - BW921
100% all natural soy botanical wax. Paraffin Free! Works wonderfully for melts, votives and pillars! Incredible scent throw and color retention.
May need a very large wick. Base wick (no scent or dye) for 3" pillar candles is and HTP1212 or 27ply flat braid. Testing for best wick size is very important. If wicked too small you will leave a shell and possibly blow out the sides.
Melt Point: 135F (57.22C)
Fragrance Load: ~10% Max
Suggested Pour Temp: 160-180F (71.1-82.2C)
Pouring: Requires Multiple Pours for Large Candles.
Common Uses: Melts, Votives, Pillars, Molded Candles
Storage: Cool, Dark and Dry
Form: Pellet. Pastille
Case Size: 45 lbs
Storage Life: Up to 3 Years
Color in Pellets: White to Cream
Color in Finished Product: White to Cream
- Outstanding color-retention
- Incredible release from molds without the need of release agents.
- Great for votives and melts, too!
- Addition of fragrance or dyes may change wicking properties which may result in wicking adjustments to obtain optimal burning.
- Can be used in skin care products as a leave on component.