Golden Brands 464 (GB) Container Soy Wax ---- MOST POPULAR GOLDEN BRANDS WAX
Are you a member of the Club? Want to know how get your wax for just $112.95 a case? Read this!
By purchasing this product you acknowledge that wax may arrive with an "airing" out period. If wax feels damp or "sticky" you will need to open box in a room with a dehumidifier for several days. Due to the nature of this natural product it can attract moisture and may need to be aired out.
Please email if you have any questions - email@example.com
Case is 50lbs. Pick up is Free. Shipping may be cheaper via Spee-Dee Delivery if you are in Wisconsin, Illinois, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan (Upper Peninsula) - About $20 - $30 a case (depending on exact location) Spee-Dee rates DO NOT show up on the website. Order using UPS and request "Spee-Dee" in the comments section. We will refund the overages via Gift Certificate if you are eligible. Gift Certificates do not expire and cannot be lost. Contact us if you can't find yours. (Otherwise 6 - 8% is eaten up in processing fees)
ALSO, shipping for wax with UPS is almost $20 MORE if it is over 50 lbs. We can manually take out a few pounds for you to get your shipping down. We will not charge the per pound (case break fee) for this service.
Always a good idea to call ahead when picking up wax. We would hate for anyone to make a long drive and not get their wax. 608-258-2558
Benefits of Golden Wax 464
- All Natural Wax flakes are easier to work with than traditional paraffin slabs.
- Golden Brands is superior in providing quality service and technical assistance.
- Golden Wax is nontoxic.
- Golden Wax is a completely natural and renewable resource.
- Golden Wax helps support the American farmer.
- Golden Wax is clean burning.
- When wicked and burned correctly Golden Wax is virtually soot free.
- Golden Wax works with standard candle making equipment that is readily available on the market today.
- Golden Wax candle spills clean up much easier than other wax spills; simply use soap and hot water to get the wax out of carpets or upholstery.
- More and more candle manufacturers are making the switch from paraffin slabs to vegetable wax flakes.
- Has a lower melt point which helps with the burn and gives better glass adhesion (113F-119F)
Golden Wax 464 is a blended wax that contains a soy-based additive and are both natural and kosher. This soy-based additive enables the soy to be poured at a hotter temperature reducing frosting and increasing FO load abilities. Although using a high quality fragrance oil will reduce soot output. High quality fragrance oils have fewer solvents, are more concentrated and require less oil for a fully scented candle
This wax blends well with paraffin, slack wax, and microcrystalline waxes.
Manufacturer Tested Oil Load: 7%-9%
Golden Brands recommends that you heat the Golden Brands 464 to ~185F. Transfer to pour pot. Add scent and dye. Stir for 2 minutes Let cool until 125-145F and pour into warmed container. Let cool. We at Candle Cocoon pour our candles immediately after stirring. This may result in uglier tops. We get a few of those and we use a heat gun to smooth them out.
Quantities over 50 pounds must be ordered by the case.
Can be shipped or picked up in store. Email for exact shipping as calculated prices will be off.
***Pallets are shipped only. 36 cases per pallet. Assumption is that a lift gate will be needed and you will unload from a pallet. If pallet can be shipped via Spee-Dee Delivery it may be free delivery.